£4.50 – £8.00
Muscari (Grape Hyacinth) Armeniacum has beautiful densely crowded blue flowers.
These fragrant flowers are great in a naturalised setting, ideal for pots or borders.
These are also bee friendly.
PLANTING AND CARE OF YOUR BULBS
- Plant muscari bulbs from mid to late autumn
- Plant in borders or containers in sun or partial shade
- Plant bulbs approx.10cm deep
- Space bulbs 5-10 cm apart
- Place bulbs with the pointed side facing upwards
Flowering Time = March/April
Flowering Height = 15cm
Colour = Blue
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
We fulfil orders in the order we receive then. Despatch starts September (otherwise about 2 weeks) Full Planting instructions included with each order