Tulip Combination Chequered Flag
£10.50 – £19.00
Tulip Chequered Flag
Dramatic mix of Queen of Night and Catherina.
Queen of Night is a distinctive tulip. The almost black, wonderful satin like flowers are one of the most sought after tulips.
Catherina is a stunning creamy-white flower that’s edged with ivory-white petal edges. These give a regal presence to your garden.
Together, the chequered flag is a beautiful statement.
Perfect for the border or in a container.
PLANTING AND CARE OF YOUR BULBS
- Plant tulip bulbs from mid to late autumn
- Plant in borders or containers in sun or partial shade
- Plant bulbs two to three times as deep as the bulb is high
- Space bulbs about twice the bulb diameter apart
- Place bulbs with the pointed side facing upwards
Flowering Time =April/May
Flowering Height = 60cm
Colour = Purple/White
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
We fulfil orders in the order we receive them. Despatch starts September (otherwise about 2 weeks) Full Planting instructions included with each order