Muscari Pink Sunrise
£5.50 – £10.00
Muscari (Grape Hyacinth) Pink Sunrise has beautiful densely crowded soft pink flowers with lighter tips.
Muscari is great in a naturalised setting, ideal for pots or borders and bee friendly.
PLANTING AND CARE OF YOUR BULBS
- Plant muscari bulbs from mid to late autumn
- Plant in borders or containers in sun or partial shade
- Plant bulbs approx.10cm deep
- Space bulbs 5-10 cm apart
- Place bulbs with the pointed side facing upwards
Flowering Time =April
Flowering Height = 16cm
Colour = Pink
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
We fulfil orders in the order we receive them. Despatch starts September (otherwise about 2 weeks) Full Planting instructions included with each order